Bodyline Sports Presents The FitExpo 2017 – The Biggest Fitness and Wellness Festival in East India
20 November 2017, Kolkata : The Fit Expo 2017, East India’s biggest trade show to be held at Science City on the 25th and 26th of November, 2017. It is going to be a gala festival organised by Bodyline Sports, that would bring together thousands of sports, fitness & wellness enthusiasts apart from fitness trainers to bodybuilders, health clubs to martial art academies; thus creating an opportunity to promote products and services to a large target audience.
This would also be a congregation of dealers and distributors, investors and entrepreneurs, academies, real estate developers, luxury hotels and architects thus providing excellent networking opportunities. The Fit Expo 2017would be attended by thousands of potential customers and service providers and would prove to be the biggest combined trade platform in East and North-East India for fitness, wellness, sports and lifestyle industry.
The Key Highlights of the event will be:
- 2-day trade show on fitness, sports, wellness and allied products and services
- 100+ exhibitors & brands
- 5,000+ business visitors
- 20,000+ B2C visitors
- 500+ B2B meetings, brand promotions, business development and product launches
- Extensive visibility for showcased innovative products & services
- International & national network with business delegates & buyers
- Global thought leaders from Industry, Government, Trade delegation, Associations
- Live sports & fitness shows
- Various sports & fitness competitions
- Focused productive seminars & knowledge dissemination
- Presence of international and national celebrities and stars from the industry.
- Healthy Food Fiesta (HFF)
- The Fit Expo Sports Excellence Awards 2017
The Fit Expo is organized by G. S. Marketing Associates, one of the renowned and award winning trade show organizers of the country. The entire management of this mega event is being handled professionally by the best of professionals being engaged to handle various aspects of the event.
360 degrees Marketing & Promotion Plan
Leveraging the current social media boom, The Fit Expo 2017 is being continuously promoted on all the digital platforms viz. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc. There is a dedicated website http://www.fitexpo.in as well. Regular ads have been appearing on national fitness magazines like Krunch Today and Fitness Guru. Both days of the show will have a live telecast on Siti Events Channel and Sports Xtra Channel. The leading News daily ‘The Telegraph’ is our print media partner and Friend’s FM our radio Partner for this event.
Presence of renowned Brands
The Fit Expo as a brand name has already attracted the participation & sponsorship from various brands in the Fitness, Wellness & Lifestyle industry – in addition the continuing partners from The Fit Expo 2016.