UFI launches 2019 UFI Awards in five categories
14 November 2018, Paris, France : UFI, the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry, is launching the 2019 UFI Awards. Organisers, venue operators, and service providers are all encouraged to take part and share their best practice cases for five separate categories: HR Management, Digital Innovation, Marketing, Operations & Services, and Sustainable Development.
This year, UFI has aligned timelines for the awards, resulting in a shared deadline for all applications of 1 March 2019.
The awards are managed and led by UFI working groups, made up of experts who identify a current and common focal point within each area of our industry. The winner for each category will be officially recognised at the UFI Global Congress 2019, which will take place in Bangkok (Thailand) in November 2019. What’s more, the award winners will also have the opportunity to present their winning projects at the Congress. Final entries are also promoted on the UFI website: www.ufi.org, with significant media coverage in major international tradeshow publications.
“UFI’s award scheme is focused on identifying and sharing best practices in our industry, and highlighting forward-looking, innovative solutions. Sharing experiences in this way strengthens our industry and helps us to develop new ideas. Presented at the UFI Congress, the UFI Awards are a globally sought-after recognition, and everybody in the industry benefits from the shared knowledge,” says Kai Hattendorf, UFI’s Managing Director and CEO.
For 2019, the respective themes for the UFI Awards are:
- HR Award: “Employer branding: How to attract and retain key skills”
- Digital Innovation: “What is Digital Innovation for you”
- Marketing: “Best influencer campaign”
- Operations & Services: “Productivity improvements in operations and services using SMART technology”
- Sustainable Development: “Best sustainable development communication”
- UFI Awards are open to both UFI members and non-members. Participation is free of charge for members.